Monday, February 11, 2008

{ Welcome to my Blog }
...My first post so be patient with me...

Welcome to the Erin Olive Designs Blog!!!

First off, I must introduce myself. My name is Erin Olive. I am 27 and live in my hometown in North Carolina. Nice to meet you!

For the past 6 years I have worked in the Mortgage Industry but my real passion has ALWAYS been Design. I have always loved creating things for myself, family, & friends. I never thought I could turn that passion into a business UNTIL I ran across this little website called Etsy.com... You might have heard of it (...wink...wink...). Finally I saw an opportunity to do what I love and actually make money doing it! On November 17th, 2007 I opened up my Shop...
ErinOliveDesigns.Etsy.com. I sell my hand painted designs such as Wall Plaques, Picture Frames, and Flower Pots... just to name a few. Please check out my products and give me any feedback or suggestions you might have.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BLOG!!! Basically it will cover all types of subjects... Projects, I am currently working on, Home Decor Ideas I Love, Websites I can't live without, Photography, Weddings, Entertaining, Gardening, Cleaning & Organizing, Cooking, Shopping, and Tips & Tricks to make life easier on us all! I can't wait to share all the great stuff I come across everyday with you! I am still learning, so please leave comments with suggestions if you have any input.

Thanks again for checking me out!
Please continue to check in to find out about "OLIVE" the things I love and think you will too!

Take Care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin: This is wonderful!!! I'll have to take it one page at a time!! You could do a whole magazine!! L, MEO